- Fields of Expertise
- Where are we?
- Security of Payment Resources
- Security of Payment Resources NSW
- Security of Payment Resources ACT
- Review of the ACT legislation
- Security of Payment Resources VIC
- Security of Payment Resources QLD
- Security of Payment Resources SA
- Security of Payment Legislation TAS
- Security of Payment - Service of Documents
- Home Building Checklist - amendments to HBA
- Critical times under the ACT Legislation
- Recent Amendments to the NSW Security of Payment Act
- 2014 Amendments to the Home Building Act
- SECURITY OF PAYMENT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Comments on the Standard Form Home Building Contracts
Interested? Contact Us!
We are the Building and Construction Law Specialists
Phone: (02) 9689 3992
The appropriate contract for your project
In a commercial building project it is essential that the contract you choose to use for the project matches the job and suits your Superintendent. We are familiar with all the major forms of contract such as the ABIC series, the Standards Australia series and the Master Builder's series.
If you need advice on choosing a contract you can contact us through the button on the bottom right or contact Peter Merity on (02) (9689 3992 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org